Wednesday 28 November 2012

Happy Surprise!

Great news! I've won a prize in a challenge, for the first time ever. Yay!

I was drawn to win this cool prize of Art GRIP® Aquarelles in Faber-Castell's monthly challenge I posted for last week.



I can hardly wait to try these lovely looking watercolour pencils!





Feeling like a winner, I thought it a good day to make someone else happy, and made this little package for a fellow member of ATCs for All.



She wished for a green-coloured embellishment kit, and here it is!


I even decorated a coordinated green-coloured envelope, which was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your fabulous win.Your decorated mail art envelope fits to the challenge of Take a Word. Look the link by my mail art posting:-)
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Anja! I'm interested in mail art of all sorts and if I come up with an idea, I'd like to participate in Take a Word challenge with something new. I'd like to try and decorate an envelope maybe (though mail art does not have to be an envelope, which was something you wondered in you blog post.)

    ReplyDelete