Monday 14 November 2016

Red Shades and Hexagons: Another Mixed Media Fall Colours Tag

Hello! Here in Finland the winter has come early and the earth is already covered in snow. It came so early indeed that I'm still finishing my last pieces with fall colours!

Today I'm posting a tag similar to the one I made last week as the DT for this month's Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge.





A couple of process photos, the first depicting how I used Glossy Accents in some of the hexagons and the second trying all the elements in place.





I am entering my tag in the following challenges: Bumaga-Maraka: It's All in the Details. I chose Bright/Shiny Accents, Circles and Hexagons. And Crafty Life: Anything Goes.













Thank you for your visit, and especially all the comments, as always!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Life Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tag! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Life Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Sala! Love the colors! Thank you so much for joining us at CLC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Life Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag with so many details!! Good luck and thank you for joining us Crafty Life.

    ReplyDelete